Congratulations on getting your Sentri set up! We know that was ridiculously easy to set up, and the touchscreen is just irresistible to play with. But don’t be fooled by how simple Sentri is to use — it’s packed with some serious tech power and options to personalize so we wanted to call out a few things that you shouldn’t miss during your first week with your Sentri.
Here are five key things you’ll want to be sure to check out in your new all-in-one home security AND control unit.
- Check In When You’re Away. Start a ‘live’ video stream from your phone on the Sentri app — now you’ll always know what the household pup is up to when you’re away (and how many treats he sneaks in when you’re not lookin’).
- Lights on, lights off. Turn on that Philip Hue light and adjust your Nest thermostat, straight from one Sentri app
- Catch the Thief! Put Sentri on ‘away’ mode and have someone walk in front of it — check out the snapshot and recorded video clip afterwards!
- Your Week, In Review. Review all the events, moments, and snapshots from the past week on our timeline straight from the Sentri device — only fingertips required
- Express Yourself. Change up the background of your Sentri — sunset? sunrise? Seas or mountains? We’ve got you covered.
Sentri also gets smarter over time — it’ll learn the alerts that matter most to you (you can always tell Sentri which alerts are ‘false alarms’ by marking them in your mobile app), so that you’ll get the info you really need to keep your home safer — and smarter.
Already own a Sentri? Let us know how you use your Sentri with the hashtag #sentriathome. Looking to get your own Sentri? We’re currently sold out, but sign up to reserve your Sentri now to get $20 off AND be the first to know when Sentri is available again.